Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Proper Handling Of Cordyceps

Contrarily to some suggestions on the internet, cordyceps must not be taken internally by just a brew with hot boiling water.

Cordyceps = worm attacked by a fungus strain that converted the insect into digestible, food grade complex sugars, a spectrum of amino acids, protein and fatty acids for us.

Meaning, we're eating zombiefied fungus-ed worms = there're still live fungus (and possibly other parasites or bacteria) in that corpse.


Never seep it in some just boiled water, cook it in boiling water for at least 15 minutes.

Or make it into soup = give it a good long boil in the earthen pot.

Don't put your health at risk over some wrong information.

And the raw food diet isn't all that beneficial and spectacular too, thousands of parasite eggs and bacteria are forced into our system without knowing.

They are potentially toxic once our immune system goes below the line, and the eggs hatched in our gut or blood stream.

Be very careful.